PGcounter is a module for Apache server.
It completely wroten in C with using libraries: gd, ming.
Counter store its data in PostgreSQL.
Main features, what differs PGcounter from others are:
Not implemented now, but planned features are:
- using SQL server,
- support 6 output formats (swf, jpg, png, [gif], html, txt) and list can be scaled,
- black list of IPs (whose, who can't change counter value) per URL,
- support statistic in time.
It was successfully used in Linux (RedHat-7.3, Debian-3.0) and should run on any *nix system.
License: GNU General Public License (GPL).
- output look and feel templates for any output format,
- support Ad in animated counter templates,
- check browser capabilities and automatic switch to supported output format,
- antispam protection (automatic block of IP when hits/time limit exeeded),
- support TTF fonts.